Sunday, April 6, 2014

Action Item

During the client meeting, one thing that Nikan pointed out that Dave had already addressed with the flow issue. One of the major issues we are having with our application is the user experience (UX). David Lochridge had mention something about using the guider.js API to enhance the users experience and I agreed that was something we should consider.

Since I have been in charge of the flow of the website I proposed being responsible for that and as such that was my task for this week. I did run into some issues about how to allow anonymous user to be guided through basic site navigation without having the guider popups continuously pop up every time a user went to a different page. Today I did manage to get things figured out and now it is a matter of styling the guides appropriately with the theme of the website, which we actually ended up redesigning quite considerable.

In my next blog, I will discuss exactly what that redesign consisted of and why we thought it appropriate to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment