Monday, February 24, 2014

Pinning done scope

The first meeting with Nikan went well and I am also looking forward to hearing what Dave has to say about our project and what needs improvement as I am sure he and Nikan will be doing. In the mean time I have set of a share gdrive with my team so that we can create the schedule that Nikan wanted us to make as part of our action items for this coming week. In addition to starting the spread sheet, I have added a document that will hopefully be helpful to the team in terms of helping us to understand exactly what kinds of emissions we will be considering. (e.g., Natural gas, electricity, gasoline etc. ) In addition, I am working on the action item I am responsible for this week which is to define exactly what is being gamified in terms of user statistics / rankings and how we plan on doing this. I will also be sharing this with my group in the Google drive so that everyone else knows exactly what my vision is although I hope they will give me constructive criticism and feed back on anything I may be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment